I'm with the first comment, congrats from Detroit too!

Congrats on the 100 from Detroit

With regards to large developers and publishers anyways with individual games? I'm not so keen on the idea

@retromancingthestone : I LOVE that video games as a service is starting to come back and I really don't understand the argument against it. I've wanted services like this to make a comeback ever since the Sega Channel went offline. I would totally rather spend 10-20 a month for a service like Netflix for video games so I could try our a variety of different games. Then if I loved a particular game I could buy it at an (hopefully) reduced rate. This would help make up for the fact that there are so few demos and not much ability to rent games any longer.

Ian sounded much better this week. Congrats on 100

Love the new theme song and logo, gotta get me a t-shirt of it. And Ian's Coleco Chameleon shirt (as seen on the YouTubes) was pretty damned funny.

Here's to 100 more!!! 🍺🍺🍻🍻lmao at the Coleco Chameleon reference in the song!!!! πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Congratulation for making 100 episodes, here's for 100 more.

Congratulations on 100 episodes