Of kip lol looooo😯

I think you've saved my life.

Thank you Mike Yeadon breath of fresh air!

Excellent interview. I believe and Trust Mike over Valance or Whitty Government lies

love the passion of this man....❤

great information and interview. Thanks!!

Death is not ruined?

@rainecullen : My daughter has been privileged to have been accepted into St Andrews university in Sept...we are so worried they will coerce her into taking the jab!!! She is talking about withdrawing if that’s the case...her life will be ruined!

I think your message is incomplete? I really wanted to find out what he said to you

@Froggy60 : “I gathered all vaccine ingredients into a list and contacted Poison Control. After intros and such, and asking to speak with someone tenured and knowledgeable, this is the gist of that conversation. Me: My question to you is how are these ingredients categorized? As benign or poison? (I ran a few ingredients, formaldehyde, Tween 80, mercury, aluminum, phenoxyethanol, potassium phosphate, sodium phosphate, sorbitol, etc.) He: Well, that's quite a list... But I'd have to easily say that they're a

Apparently The European Court has determined that compulsory vaccinations do not violate human rights. What on Earth. An we do about this gross misconduct? God help us all!

Brilliant, yet terrifying podcast. How government/big pharma have contrived to get us to this point is beyond evil. I'm glad to hear Dr Mike back telling us how it is as he was always helpful to me on twitter relaying info via DM in laymen's terms. A true credit to humanity!

Eugenics and population control

I was right this was bad 🥰 and this c-19 is to reset the world but I have God and I know he is full in charge

I could not be more grateful to you for Dr Yeadon for this podcast and I could not be more terrified as I align with everything Dr Yeadon has shared. Our government are an utter discrace to us and our ancestors, who fought so fiersly and courageously and for rights and freedom.

Fantastic interview. Thanks for doing this. My first time hearing from Mike ever since he disappeared from Twitter.

Mike I research and question, however I think a bit of common sense is enough when you look at the blatant contradictions. I think we are at a stage where the people seen as tin hats at the moment will be the leaders of the future revolution, I just hope when people wake up its not too late, I often wonder why this life why now, what is my purpose, in the past year my purpose has manifested, I have always had this inner fight no matter what I keep fighting. You are an inspiration. THANK YOU.

recovered covid infected patient.

@rasteg : antibodies. A true vaccine would result in multiple antibodies made to the various attenuated viral proteins. In a true vaccine one also would have T cell memory cells that would ramp up a re#pones if a similar agent is encountered in the future. This is why these three only lessen the severity of covid, but one can still get covid and pass on covid. Calling these three injections vaccines is misleading. These three injections provide very little protection compared to a true vaccine, or a