fantastic!! will share...this is great. Informative, hilarious and the recipe at the end keeps my NWHC addiction satisfied.

What a fantastic 20min inspiration for my off-duty day !!! Normally I stay in bed and read, but now I'm in the mood to bang out your zucc nood, sans ramps. Thanks so much...loved this !!!

Thanks !! 😘

@sandy3508 : Awesome!

@prooney2 : I did the food tour same dates, sorry - one day earlier ! Oh! I am not blessed to know all the chefs you probably do! But, next time, I’ll take signatures! AND I know all the VooDoo shop back room secrets!

Thanks

@rivera1jr : Chef love you bro. Best chef I know glad I got to learn from the best. Great pod cast. Good ol Ramps. Very yummy

Ha. The uh thing makes me cranky too! Thanks

@nyjetsno12 : Awesome podcast, Ric. I was taking mental notes, but I I'm going to try to trying to make the shrimp dish soon... it sounds like something that would fit perfectly at NWBB, if it's not already featured.,. Maybe call it "Ramp it Up " Just as an aside, Not only was your first podcast impressive, but equally impressive was the fact that you didn't use "uh" or "uhm" once -- not an easy task! Best of luck with your future podcasts.

Awesome!