To continue my last line....The airlines alone could put enormous pressure to get this settled. No pay no work!

I know resistance causes public objections, however it is your pay and Trump's shutdown is hurting so many, at no fault of your own, so take drastic action. I know of the consequences you could encounter and I know first hand because I am a fired air traffic controller from 1981. I know the conditions are a bit different, but if people are not getting paid they need to sickout, slow down air traffic by doing there jobs by the book and that will slow traffic to a crawl, and if necessary stop going to work. I know this will cause the workers a lot of grief, but you have to level the playing field. The loss of money by the airlines alone

Our Coast Guard is being forced to work without pay as part of the government shut down too.

Meant to continue you would never know anything was going on. All I have heard was keep it going. Let some of these other large companies here close and see just how much they start seeking assistance. We are bullied all the time. They’ve attacked us in all administrations. Not only are they hurting us they hurt they American people. If anyone was in the middle of closing an FHA loan it delayed and possibly rate lock dead. Anyone wanting to purchase an FHA loan can’t get one right now. So many agencies affected with so many costly outcomes. J David is a wonder but we all need to fight. We need a whole new government.

@wuzixm : Good for J David. He did an excellent job on this podcast. I for one was a big rallier when I worked out of the HUD office in phila but here in okla you Wow

JDavid, I know you do not want to hear this, but in my estimation you are the most powerful friend the working class has ever had.