Allie makes such a huge leap from the idea of judicial hardening to the idea of "sending people to hell," which is not there at all! It is interesting how we especially in the US go to the text with that conception of salvation when as NT Wright says, Romans 8-9 are not even primarily about salvation.

Your explanation of prayer from the non-Calvinistic side really shows how God is our living God who is with us now and interacts with us.

A good defence of the corporate view of election, worth a listen.

Love the respect and brotherly love gentlemen. Well done and God bless.

Historical context is of utmost importance! Dr M. Heiser is big on that approach too. Keep up the good work!

Outstanding, enlightening, and truly informative. How wonderful it is when someone takes the time to truly absorbent and digest something. Thank you so much.

Dr. Flowers I love your broadcast! But can we please be done with Doctor White? After all you are discipling your listeners inadvertently and at this point I believe you are well beyond defending your position against dr. White! Please let's move on!

I pray that Dr. Flowers and Mr. White will be reconciled, by God's grace. Looking forward to healthy debates. Thank you for your humility, Dr. Flowers.

Wow! Wow! Wow! That's awesome brother flowers

So far the best Leighton flowers I've ever heard the words seem to be coming out properly.

Wow mr. Flowers you make me proud to call you a father in the faith, by the way you remain so steady in the face of such anger and ignorance! I know it would be a struggle for me to remain so calm! Thank you and I'm praying for your ministry and God's glory that you're choosing to teach!

I do not believe that Calvanists agree with their own definition of Sovereignty because they don't believe that God COULD create man with a free will without contradicting His sovereignty. I do not believe that God could be just without creating man with a free will. So we both agree that there is a logical limit to the concept of sovereignty. They believe that free will contradicts His sovereignty and I believe that their version of sovereignty contradicts God's justice. Either way there is a logical limit to the concept of Sovereignty!!!

Jn 16:5 — Jn 16:15 The Work of the Holy Spirit “But now I go away to Him who sent Me, and none of you asks Me, ‘Where are You going?’ But because I have said these things to you, sorrow has filled your heart. Nevertheless I tell you the truth. It is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you; but if I depart, I will send Him to you. And when He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: of sin, because they do not believe in Me; of righteousness, because I go to My Father and you see Me no more; of judgment, because the ruler of this world is judged. “I still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now. However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come. He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you. All things that the Father has are Mine. Therefore I said that He will take of Mine and declare it to you.