Love the content and the host is reasonably easy to approach to talk to. Overall very happy with this podcast

1 hours ago reply 0

Had to stop listening after 10 minutes into the first episode because of the background music

.... and the background music is very distracting

@Heather : I really love the content & the cases but it’s so hard to listen to the high pitched vocals of the host. If I thought it were a speech impediment or uncontrollable on his part, I would not say anything. It seems as though it’s intentional because It’s not a consistent thing. I use ear pods & the extremely high pitches of his voice literally hurts my ears. I usually binge listen to podcasts but I just can’t with this one unfortunately. Love the stories & the delivery though😄

Can’t wait for the anniversary episode! Love this podcast!

Ps I dig the music

Podcast is good, but host needs to visit an ENT doctor to see about that nasally voice bc it's almost enough to quit listening. Not being mean, just honest and they really can help it, the doctors.

Two minutes in and I removed all I downloaded..this guys voice is too distracting. Not a good start

I love this podcast, but the music is becoming so unbearable!! That background boom is so distracting! I hate that I’m starting to dread listening to this show. I used to love Wednesdays. :(

If the letter was actually written by Mary against her will, I wonder if she intentially referred to her husband as Thomas instead of Tommy as a way to tip him off that something was wrong.

Music is to loud when you ares talking very hard to pay attention