This is something that the church I go to Need to listen to. They are making it feel like we can't be effective until we get married. Thank you guys so much!!!

Evellynn :)

@Evellynn H : John and Lisa. I am all the way here in South Africa and I'm listening to your podcast of singleness. I just want to say thank you so much. I grew up in an abusive household and have been put out of the house when I was 19. However God have taken over every part of my life. I am 26 now and still single. With every guy that I have dated God has been giving me a clear no. I really needs His divine guidance to know what is a true godly man. So thank you for helping me realise that God is protecting me from wrong men and not falling into abusive strongholds and that being single is not a problem but a blessing. Having the pressure of not really knowing what a good husband is has been exhausting. Your message came to me as an answer to a prayer. Thank you so much.

You guys have no idea how timely this is for me. Thank you for speaking truth into my world.

And million thanks Lisa for the "np condemnation" comment at the end 🤗

Wow! Again I say Wow! Thank you boys for explaining the realities one goes through in keeping pure. I wish it for myself though since the ship sailed for me long time ago, I pray my daughter has friends like these who will treasure purity all together. Thank you Beveres!

Wow! Thank you guys. Your family is blessed. Thank you for sharing your life with us

Just joined and so excited about the enlightenment I'll be getting from you both in Biblical principles

This was so good. Sometimes I find myself distractedand falling into the comparison game.

The last 4-5 mins of this was like healing to my heart, especially as single woman in her almost late 30's. Thank-you so much, I really mean in!

Great wisdom! This was timely. This is going to be replayed constantly.

I love how he explains responsibility, feelings, and needs!

Thanks for sharing this important topic! what are great man and woman of God.

wowwwww. this was an amazingly heart wrenching eye opener... thank you thank you thank you

great topic... I am going to have to go look for this book and read it... theres work to be done...