Hi Jim, I've enjoyed this episode. Am in south Africa would love to connect with Ismael want to learn how to use take alot

I'm from cape town, would live to have a fruit and veg e commerce business your guest Ismael wow so inspiring I would be his first teacher.

This was the best podcast I have listened to so far. Thank you very much for your uplifting words.

Arguably the most important step to the process... whatever that may be.

Love the positive business themed talk. Can't wait to learn more good life lessons from your podcast. Thank you!

Thanks Jim this is so encouraging! I really needed the encouragement at this time!💓🙏✝️

Love this story! As soon as I seen it was Abe, I went back and listened to episode #90 again! By the end of THIS episode I was physically emotional because of how this his story resonates with me. I currently am working 2 jobs plus working to build my E-Commerce business and my wife just today had to tell me NO, I couldn't start donating plasma for additional money to put into the business. Abe's story gives me hope. I know I will be successful in this business. My only unknown is time frame. Everything else is inevitable. Thank you for these podcasts, and for following up with past guests. That just serves to solidify the validity and longevity of this business model. I cannot wait to be able to email you to tell you I've put in my notice at the last "job job" I'll ever have because I am now certifiably unemployable!

Thank you for continuing to provide these podcasts! I was introduced to this podcast in December of 2019 and since that time I have consumed every single episode and wait (semi-impatiently lol) for the new episodes. I continue to be blown away by the quality of the free teachings introduced through these podcasts! This particular episode I have listened to 4 times now. The proven strategies being shared here really resonate with me because I can see it as a tool that will allow me to serve so many in such an incredibly impactful way! Thank you again! You're changing lives with this podcast.

Wow. Not much useful info this time, sadly. I get that this subject is close to Jim's "do better than 'normal'" nerve, but maybe he needs to listen to it with a newbie... 😉

We were all made to serve with passion and excellence! Business is a self perpetuating way to do just that!! Thanks for listening!

@Steve : Your consistency in your messaging is convicting and a perfect reminder of what I'm missing, in the fact that I haven't activated.. Thank you for your loving and strong leadership!

I'm not sure if it's a small world but I believe I met Eric at his garage sale in Houston before he moved to Dallas.

ProvenReplenTraining.com has details

@Nick2788 : Jim, how does one get in contact with you to fly someone out? And what are the costs involved in doing so, thanks!

Thank you for this episode (and every other one as well) the guidance and strength found from this family of business building warriors is changing my life which will in turn change the lives of my wife, daughter, other family members I'm planning to hire and the lives of countless individuals that God has ready to put in my path! Thank you! #blessedwithresponsibility