This is a fun podcast! Good for the brain! Use it!

She sounds like every other administrator I have had to deal with. They can crunch numbers and keep the lights on. At least her work is in the interest of chess in the United States. Need more like her.

@dgtodorov : It's amazing how Carol Meyer can speak so many words and sentencies and not saying anything concrete or important. It's a great skill if your audience don't really try to think what you are saying. And she doesn't say a thing that matters.

I can see talking about chess in Iran but this is not the place to talk religion or politics. Get enough of that constantly anyway. But it's Ben's podcast so I think it's best to let him treat each interview as he sees it - in a way that is most helpful to us aspiring chess players 😃least that's my opinion - no one needs to agree with me

@daboochmeister : I was wondering why there was no discussion of Ms. Paikidze's stance on the tourney in Iran, and wearing of a hijab. The ep aired after the media attention on this - was it recorded before? Or was a conscious choice made to avoid the topic?

Great show - Greg here - the 62 year old 20 hour a week man. :-) you can use my name, you and Jason gave me a new list of books to buy and read. Need a coach - did not know this. Have a great week

interesting psychological insights

What a moving interview. Thank you.