This was a great chat with Jean, I was so pleased that you had him talk about the past more so than the current. It would have been an interesting answer if you'd asked him if Ferrari already had a contract with Senna in 1994 for the 1995 season. He indicated that they wanted him for '94 but couldn't take him due to the Williams contract but you didn't then press on and ask if anything was in place for '95.

This is my favorite episode so far. James is an absolute hero to me.

Sorry I meant to say Tom.

@wjx5tr : What a fantastic interview, James this is a wonderful story about Derek Warwick

I would wear my BAR shirt, then my Honda Racing top, and finally a Brawn GP polo... so proud!

Every episode is unmissable. Has jumped to the top of my must-listen podcasts! Keep it up!

John Watson has managed to insult about ten people in this interview, even including the interviewer! Unfortunately, that doesn't reflect well on him. I sense an inflated ego.

To young to see him race, but his voice is an iconic part of my childhood, listening to him commentate on the btcc during the super touring years was something special. ps keep up the amazing work :)

another amazing episode . seeing the human side to these truly amazing sporting figures brings a sense of humanity to sport dominated by computer and technology

As a Schumacher fan from long back, I wasn't a huge fan of Damon, but had massive respect for him as a driver, and bloke. This was a great podcast, and brilliant to feel like I know him better for it. Great job to both of you on this one. James. (Listening in Adelaide, South Australia)