good show found you by searching hollow earth topic as it is one I love so thanks for covering it !

Re: Garden Gnome vs. Giants In D&D the Dwarves have a SPECIALIZATION specifically for fighting GIANTS and GIANT-KIN! When your opponent is THAT much bigger you can hit him in some pretty UGLY spots!

As you've said... The "RABBIT HOLE" is DEEP! ;)

Now... Another thing is people believe there are MANY species visiting the Earth... (Not just "The Grays). https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_alleged_extraterrestrial_beings

I read comics since I was able to read... And that got me into GREEK MYTHOLOGY... that got me into WORLD MYTHOLOGY! Hawkman is supposed to be an Egyptian king named Khufu

SHAZAM Solomon: WISDOM Hercules: STRENGTH Atlas: STAMINA Zeus: POWER Achilles: COURAGE Mercury: SPEED (Yes... I'm a NERD)

https://science.howstuffworks.com/science-vs-myth/unexplained-phenomena/ley-lines.htm ley lines are supposedly "connectors" for paranormal "HOT SPOTS"... The ancient Fey (In ancient Europe) were said to be able to jump BETWEEN their world and ours and they liked to take children.). The creature with no face sounds like cases I've heard of with beings from other dimensions and the girl was their "CONTACT" here...

You guys do know that Men In Black (The MOVIE) is based on a comic book series RIGHT?

The owner of one of the liquor stores in my hometown (O'Neill) just LOVES Halloween and they decorate every year... They got one of the witches with a camera mounted in it so they can tell when someone gets close and they talk to you through it! Several little ones in town got REALLY freaked out by that!

Great show guys! Keep up the good work. I liked the Jeopardy game.

Never miiiind... should have looked at the ‘Description’ first. 🙄

Good one, fellas! I was just thinking yesterday “it’s about time for a new PD episode!” Do you guys have the links to any of the stuff you talked about?