We will try to make that happen!

@rdowns99891 : Great show! I’d like to see you guys do a mail bag trifecta with the two of you and Charlie!

Thanks, Brandon! You are far too kind, my friend! I LOVE Jalen Carter so any ideal DL class in 2020 has to include him. I think he is a future monster at DT. I also really like Stackhouse and think Bronson can develop into a really good player. So I’d take those three on the interior and then close it out with Jordan Burch and Zy Walker. I think that’s a home run dL class. Right now I’d predict Burroughs to end up elsewhere. Thanks again for the kind words! We really appreciate the support!

@brandonceravolo : Just wanted to let you guys know I really respect your opinion. I still remember you predicting Drew Lock could be a high round draft pick 3 or so years ago (before ANYONE knew him). With that in mind, what would be your ideal close to the defensive line class this cycle (in terms of feasibility and talent - does anyone decommit?)

Love the show!

Thanks! She is going to bring some much needed color to the show and hopefully bring a little bit of a different dynamic to the table that will make the show even more entertaining. Thanks for the support!

@rdowns99891 : Welcome aboard Charlie!

Totally agree that replacing Holyfield won’t be as difficult as some are making it out to be. I also agree that, while inexperienced, there is a very real argument to be made that our WR are more talented overall this year. Might have to work out some kinks early, but I think we will have a couple of guys emerge

@crpayne63 : Loved the podcast! WR position will create more matchup problems based on sheer talent alone. All that experience last year didn't show up at key times due to lack of overwhelming talent IMO. Losing Holyfield is also being made too much of. I think Zamir White is WAY more talented & an upgrade there. Swift will benefit greatly from more touches. McIntosh gives an element to the run game that wasn't there last year & James Cook & Herrien provide more versatility as well. I'm not the least bit worried about the offense. I do think early on there will be some struggles connecting it together but the added depth & sheer talent upgrades will be tremendous by crunch time against tougher foes. Patience will be key as I think it won't be pretty early in the season as everybody won't be on the same page but the early schedule isn't that daunting fortunately.

True that on the waiver. for a second there it felt like the NCAA had turned things into a full on "free agency".

@gloryugapodcast : Good call. But I didn’t forget about him, I just don’t think the NCAA will grant his transfer waiver, so I don’t think he’s going to play this year. But, you’re right, I probably should have at least mentioned there is an outside shot that he plays for them this year. Thanks for the feedback!

Go Dawgs!!!

@gmoney86 : Go Dawgs!

@leprechaunman70 : You forgot to mention they picked up Aubrey Solomon

You forgot to mention they picked up Aubrey Solomon

I never knew the first 2 weeks don't count in the 5 game appearance rule on CBS. Great facts like this is why I support you guys! Great job, keep up the great work!!

It’s our pleasure, man! I know you sent it in a few weeks ago, but I was saving it for this April mailbag show. Thanks for listening!

@memcgrier98 : Thanks for using my question on the show it caught me completely off guard

Thanks for using my question on the show it caught me completely off guard

No worries! It’s the least we can do. Can’t thank you enough for the support. I’m putting in an inquiry to Podbean support to see if we can figure out what is going on with your account. I’ll keep you updated. Go Dawgs!

@armenchuck : Thanks for the response, been listening to you for years. I especially enjoy the in depth football information.

Thanks, man! Sorry for the delay in responding. Our notifications got turned off, but should be good to go now. Go Dawgs!!!

@winbar11 : Great show guys

I think safety is a realistic spot for him because he would not be in man coverage as much with his back to the ball, which is where he struggled last year. Could be a very realistic possibility in the future if he doesn’t hold on to a CB job. Good call.

@memcgrier98 : If Tyson Campbell doesn't start at cornerback should he move to star or safety