Great video! So comforting to me at this time in 2019. His Word never fails. Thank you for the encouraging words.

Thank you for all you do!

Bethol the house of God. During time of insanity and family drama. Remember we have immediate hope with Christ. 29-Jacob gets deceived 14years of service for Rachel. We reap was we sow. Lea less desirable-Jacob agreed. Consequences set up rivalry between the sisters. Torn of his sibling has siblings that are in rivalry. Galatians 6-harvest What you plant. At just the right time. They are not waiting Gods promise. Looks like they got tired of waiting. Broken family dynamic. A refusal of surrendering to God’s authority. Galatians 4 God is responsible to fulfill His Promises. I am guilty of stepping in God’s way. I have to get out the way & let God do His work.

Refer to Gen. 12:1-9, Abram obeys (surrenders) he is blessed & he blesses others. 16:1 they took matters into their hands, They did not trust God’s plan. 18 & 21 Isaac born-25 (Mt Mariah) great faith-27 Rebecca-twins/rivals. Deception to Esau & Isaac by MO & Jacob. She tried to make her plans not God’s plan like Sara. When we take matters into our own hands we can destroy. 28-Jacob slept. The bridge-is Jesus Christ & we have a future hope too. (Same hope is offered to us) When we fail there is always hope-promises. God will never leave us and He is faithful. He is not done with us. During our failures. He still loves us.

Thanksgiving-gratitude. 3 levels. One: Surface gratitude simple abundance. Notice the small gifts in your life. Name them. Count your blessings. Two:Polly Ana gratitude. During pain. The light is there because of the darkness. We are all going to experience pain. Developers ability to find joy through the pain. Third: souls gratitude. Tied to suffering. Grateful for the bad, by seeing what God has given you. God allowed circumstances & pain in your life-we must submit to it. It comes through the Holy Spirit. When I suffer He is with me. Even more. John 15:5 (I am connected to Him) everything I have is from God.

More of Jesus less and f me, amen

Thank you. I stand in agreement. 😃

I want to go through you complete podcast. I bought the audiobook “knowledge of the holy one” Tozar . Thanks. I got out of this was to completely surrender my heart and be at peace under any circumstance knowing God is in full control.

I really like what you said about not approaching the Bible "like a text book". You are inspiring and motivating. :)

How do I find your print outs?

How do we get the show notes?

What a comfort this podcast was for me. I am going through a health crisis at this time and was encouraged today. God bless you.