sir i face alot of anxiety how i can solve it

As a person who suffers with anxiety i found this very helpful with understanding and managing it.

Thank you, thank you, 1000 times thank you! This was exactly what I needed to hear today. I can completely relate to this situation in my own marriage, and have felt at the end of my rope because of it lately. I feel that I have gained a little more patience and understanding now for our situation. Thank you for being so honest too. It's easy to think "Well they can say that because their relationship is just so easy/or they have it all figured out". I feel so relieved actually. To understand the perspective that no matter who is in the relationship, two people are ALWAYS going to have different personalities. Thank you.

I'm not sure if these comments are still monitored or not, but I have a question about being satisfied during sex. How do you bring up needing direct clitoral stimulation in order to achieve orgasm? What words used during this conversation are the best? If still unsatisfied, when and how much do you take the situation in hand (literally). I don't want it to seem I'm just masterbating in front of him. I can do that on my own, lol. Really enjoy your podcasts.

Thank u yes .I meant anti social who took advantage

I'm roaring !!! this women is the greatest! I can't help it but this lady is to much stomach cramps laughing soo hard ! its so true. she's got it it and on it (CFLE) here and this was one of the best ones you have ! More laughter less commercials !!!!!

This is a fantastic podcast. Thankyou so very much. Cant wait to try these techniques!

This episode is fantastic and long overdue, I am very keen on hearing more about alternative relationships, thank you!

Thanks! Dr. Diana is great, isn’t she!?! 😊 We love the idea of a diamond name. It’s something so easy and makes such an impact on the relationship. Thanks for listening! ❤️

@carlyrags : I think this is my favourite episode so far, I love this therapist her laugh is contagious and I think her idea about a diamond name makes a lot of sense, letting your partner be recognized as the person they most want to be.

Thank you Nick! We appreciate the feedback! It’s never to late if you’re determined to make the change. Let us know if you have any questions. We are here to help. 😊💕

@nickmhides : Love you guys! What an amazing, inspiring and revealing understanding of what truly are the basic building blocks in all relationships...simple but we all struggle with it. Thank you, i hope its not too late to start and re-build my relationship with this foundation.