May 5th, 1979. It was a jovial atmosphere. A new person was coming into the world. But as soon as the child was born, the room went quiet. The doctors predicted the baby wouldn't make it through the next 24 hours. Now, over 35 years later, as that baby, now an adult, would joke in his TEDx talk – all of those doctors are dead. And Sean Stephenson @theseantourage is the only doctor that remains. Sean Stephenson was born with brittle bone disorder. His growth was stunted, and he's suffered hundreds of bone fractures throughout his life. But his condition has armed Sean with superpowers. He discovered that he has the power to rid the world of insecurity. In fact, it's become his life's mission – what he was born to do. Sean Stephenson is a therapist, an author, and a motivational speaker. I first came across his work when a friend shared a video on Facebook. I was immediately struck by Sean's positivity, and I became an instant fan. As someone who has struggled with insecurities – like everyone does, whether they accept it or not – Sean was immediately disarming to me. He's is uniquely qualified to help people break through the stories they tell themselves. Not just because of his life experiences, but also because of his training. We'll get into how Sean discovered his superpower, and what he's learned about bringing growth into his life. Sean's Facebook Page Sean's ebook "How to Stay Positive When Life Gets Sean's free "Principles on How to Live an Empowered Life" Sponsorshttp://kadavy.net/premium Show Notes: http://kadavy.net/blog/posts/sean-stephenson-interview/view more
109. Die Empty. Todd Henry of The Accidental Creative
108. Start Your Masterpiece in 2018: Three Easy Ways
107. Build Good Habits in 2018: Stanford Behavioral Scientist BJ Fogg
106. Sample Chapter: The Linear Work Distortion
105. Are You an Old Master, or a Young Genius? David W. Galenson.
104. Preview My New Book: The Heart to Start
103. Turn Rejection into Opportunity. Libryia Jones of Wanderist.
102. Use the Seven Mental States to Optimize Your Creative Output
101. Pat Flynn: Teach While You Learn
100. Find Your Calling. (SPECIAL 100th episode!! Featuring James Altucher, Dan Ariely, Jason Fried, Seth Godin, & more)
The Ziglar Show - Inspiring Your True Performance
Location Indie: Raw And Honest Location Independent Lifestyle Talk: Inspired By Tim Ferriss, Tropical MBA and Pat Flynn
The EntreLeadership Podcast
The Brutal Truth About Sales & Selling - B2B Social LinkedIn SaaS Cold Calling Email Advanced Enterprise