It's been nice talking with you.和您谈话非常愉快。
keep in touch.保持联系。
Say hello to your sister for me。代我向你姐姐问好。
Take care, bye.保重,再见。
See you later then. 到时候见。
经典对话
A: That was a great dinner. I didn't know that you knew how to cook.晚餐真是美味极了,我不知道你会做饭。
B: I'm glad you like it. Are you ready for the dessert?你喜欢吃我就很开心了,准备好吃甜点了吗?
A: I don't know. I'm pretty full. What are we having?我不知道,我真的很撑了,咱们要吃什么?
B: I made strawberry shortcake.我做了草莓酥饼。
A: Oh, that's my favorite. Maybe I'll just have a small slice.那可是我的最爱,也许我就再吃一小块。
B: Great. Would you like coffee or tea with that?好极了,你想配咖啡还是茶?
A: I'll have a cup of tea.一杯茶就好。
B: Do you take cream or sugar with your tea?茶里放奶油,还是放糖?
A: Could I have some milk with that?放牛奶行吗?
B: Definitely. Would you like skim or whole milk?绝对没问题,牛奶要脱脂的,还是全脂的?
A: Skim, please. That'd be very nice, thanks. Oh, no, Jenny. I'm so sorry, but I've got to go.脱脂的吧。这杯一定会很好喝,谢谢。哦,不,詹妮,实在对不起,可是我得走了。
B: What happened?出什么事了?
A: I just got a message from my sister saying that she's been in a car accident. I need to go pick her up.我姐姐刚刚给我发了条短信。说她出了交通事故,我得去接她。
B: I'll go with you, where is she?我陪你一起去吧,她在哪儿?
A: She's on M40, near Reading. 她在瑞丁附近的M40号公路上。
B: Is she alright?她人没事吧?
A: I don't know. She didn't say. I'm so sorry about this.我不知道,她没说,真不好意思。
B: Don't worry. Family comes first. Come on, let's go. 别担心,家人第一嘛。来吧,咱们出发。