On this podcast, we often talk about living from a place of inspiration. Norah Dineen has taken this concept and applied it to one of the most arduous, fast-paced, stressful, and high-risk industries: filmmaking.
There is nothing quite like the way Norah Dineen approaches filmmaking. From the unconventional, heart-centered way she develops her scripts to the intuitive way she casts and the collaborative way she directs, the Dineen's creation process might be completely contrary to everything you'd learn in film school, but it is in complete alignment with the way our Inner Being creates.
Find Norah Dineen on Instagram:
@norahdineenartist and @groundlessfilms
Find Norah online:
Brought to you by peaceunleashed.com
(95) Eissa Hashemi - What Can We Learn From Archetypes?
(94) Susan Hirasuna: Power Of Storytelling
(93) Stephen Powers: Can Loss Inspire You To Live?
(92) Layla Khamoushian: How To Lawyer Mindfully
(91) Arjuna O'Neal - How Getting Shot Saved My Life!
(90) Natalia Ruiz: Healing Your Inner Child.
(89) Daisy + Diane: How to talk to your suicidal teen.
(88) Kate Huffman: Eating Disorder to Stardom
(87) Maddox and Ideene: Where does funny come from?
(86) Mhairi Morrison: Finding Your Voice After Surviving "Me Too"
(85) Jamie Wozny: Conscious Decoupling + RE-coupling
(83) Breaking Self-destructive Habits Such As Anger And Addiction
(82) Take Control Over Your Life By Taking Control Over Your Morning
(81) 3 Mindset Shifts To Help You Maneuver Uncertainty In Love
(80) How Your Need To Control Your Life Is Keeping You Stuck
(79) Launa Shahrestani: This 9-Year-Old Figured Out The Secret To Success!
(78) 7 Lessons I Learned Leaping Into The Unknown
(77) Neloo Naderi: How to Coast Through Life Transitions With Inspired Action
(76) How to Set Yourself Up For Success In 2019.
Copyright © 2006-2022 Podbean.com