186. George #covidlawbriefing. Protecting the Vulnerable Substance Use Population, Deborah Reid, Nicolas Terry and Leo Beletsky.
185. George #covidlawbriefing. Federalism, Wendy Parmet, Elizabeth Weeks and Nicolas Terry.
184. George #covidlawbriefing. Medical Rationing and Disability Rights, Abraham Gutman, Leslie Francis, Samuel Bagenstos, and Govind Persad.
183. George #covidlawbriefing. Making Medical Rationing Decisions, Abraham Gutman, Diane Hoffman and Lance Gable.
182. Abortion Exceptionalism. Guests, Rachel Rebouché, Patty Skuster, and Adrienne Ghorashi.
181. George #covidlawbriefing. Commandeering, with Scott Burris and Vickie Williams.
180. George #covidlawbriefing. Prisons, with Scott Burris and Leo Beletsky.
179. Don’t Let a Good Disaster Go to Waste. Guests, Wendy Mariner, Michael Ulrich.
177. Regimes of Inequality. Guest, Julia Lynch.
176. Blockheads. Guests, Nicole Huberfeld and Rachel Sachs.
175. Actuarial Value: From Moral Hazard to Cost-Shifting, Guest Christopher Robertson.
174. The Week in Public Health. Guests, Ross Silverman and Alexandra Phelan.
173. Before the End of the Next Administration. Guest, Kirk Nahra.
172. Naughty or Nice 2019? Guests, Zack Buck, John Cogan, and Jennifer Oliva.
171. The Voldemort of Health Law. Guests, Erin Fuse Brown & Elizabeth McCuskey.
170. Inclusive Health Care? Guests,Melissa Keyes, Heather Walter-McCabe, Stacey Tovino, & Ruqaiijah Yearby.
169. Notes From a Birthday Party. Guest co-host, Rachel Rebouché.
168. I'm Not Actually Supposed to Be Here. Guest, Matthew Cortland.
167. You Got Me On The Wrong Day.
Code and preview