S06E4 Modern Web Podcast - Vue Updates with Chris Fitz, Jake Dohm, and Rob Ocel
In this Modern Web podcast, Rob Ocel and Jake Dohm speak about the Vue.js latest updates with Chris Fritz, a Vue Core Team member.
- What's new in Vue 2.6?
- The new V-slot directive
- The news Dynamic Directive arguments. Now we can have Dynamic event name and dynamic attribute bindings.
- Why the core team prefers to write templates.
- Backwards compatibility in Vue.
- Differences between big releases like the upcomoing 3.0 version and 2.x versions.
- Migration to newest versions. Migration guides. Documentation
- The development process that the core team follows.
- How the core team tries to hear their users and open the discussions.
- Typescript in Vue
- Vue 3.0: what changes it brings.
- Vue 3.0 performance: why is half the size and twice as fast than prior version.
S07E14 Modern Web Podcast - What Does It Take To Be a Principal Engineer? Interview with Stacy Devino
S07E13 Modern Web Podcast - The Need for JS Speed | Using Preact - Interview with Jason Miller, Creator of Preact
S07E12 Modern Web Podcast - How to Pass FAANG Technical Interviews with Sam Saccone
S07E11 Modern Web Podcast - New CSS & Media Query APIs You Need to Learn Today
S07E10 Modern Web Podcast - RxJS 7 & 8: What to Expect & Prepare For
S07E9 Modern Web Podcast - Opinionated React with Sara Vieira
S07E8 Modern Web Podcast - The Journey From Mid-level to Senior Engineers
S07E7 Modern Web Podcast - Stitches + Modulz, Improving CSS-in-JS for the Future of Web Design
S07E6 Modern Web Podcast - JAMstack with Angular - Introducing Scully.io with Aaron Frost
S07E5 Modern Web Podcast - Devrel: Misconceptions of a Developer Relations Advocate
S07E4 Modern Web Podcast- Learning in Public, Code Education, & Community Building with Christina Gorton
S07E3 Modern Web Podcast- Is Redux Dead Yet? (Nope) An Interview with Mark Erikson, Redux Core Team
S07E2 Modern Web Podcast - Getting Started with Web Performance with Justin Ribeiro
S07E1 Modern Web Podcast - Introducing Vite - Evan You's new project + Vue 3 Updates
S06E20 Modern Web Podcast - Why You Should Consider Learning ReasonML with Peter Piekarczyk, CTO of Draftbit
S06E19 Modern Web Podcast - The PAMStack: Building Inclusive Development Teams
S06E18 Modern Web Podcast - Mastering Web Development through Games with Dave Geddes
S06E17 Modern Web Podcast - Coding the Future - A New Way to Code with Stackblitz
S06E16 Modern Web Podcast - A Conversation about GraphQL Adoption and GraphQL 2020 with Eve Porcello
S06E15 Modern Web Podcast - Making Open Source Inclusive With GatsbyJS
Harry Potter Audiobooks by Stephen Fry + More!
True Crime Garage
Morbid: A True Crime Podcast