171. The Voldemort of Health Law. Guests, Erin Fuse Brown & Elizabeth McCuskey.
169. Notes From a Birthday Party. Guest co-host, Rachel Rebouché.
168. I'm Not Actually Supposed to Be Here. Guest, Matthew Cortland.
167. You Got Me On The Wrong Day.
166. Too Much Information about State Health Law.
165. Thinking Deeply about Public Health Law Research. Guests, Rachel Rebouché & Scott Burris.
164. Will What Happened in Oklahoma Stay in Oklahoma? Guest Jennifer Oliva.
163. Trouble in Texas. Guest, Elizabeth Weeks.
162. Fortnite Healthcare. Guest, Fazal Khan.
161. Here Come’s The Judge. Guest, John Cogan.
160. Protecting the Herd. Guests, Julie Cantor & Ross Silverman.
159. Came for the Opioids, Stayed for the Civil Procedure. Guest, Elizabeth Chamblee Burch.
158. Opioid Litigation Update. Guest, Jennifer Oliva.
157. Misaligned Opioid Policies. Guests, Leo Beletsky & Jennifer Oliva.
156. Promises & Perils. Guest Host, Claudia Haupt; Guests, Ignacio Cofone, Jessica Roberts, & Ana Santos Rutschman.
155. It’s The Prices Stupid! Guests, Aaron Kesselheim and Jonathan Darrow.
154. Zip Code Health. Guest, Karen De Salvo.
153. Naughty or Nice 2018? Guests, Zack Buck, Erin Fuse Brown, and Elizabeth Weeks Leonard.
152. Regulate Now or Regulate Later? Guests, Nathan Cortez, Sharona Hoffman, and Abbe Gluck.
Good Law | Bad Law
Migration Policy Institute Podcasts
Turning the Tide, Saving the Chesapeake Bay
Code and preview