Society & Culture:Personal Journals
In my world we avoid the language of medical certainty like the plague. But in July 2014 Coach Randy didn't offer me a prognosis, he made me a promise:
R: I'm going to make an athlete out of you.
Me: (Internal) That's sweet but I don't believe you bc I don't believe anything you say. Not bc you're an idiot, or bc I'm mean, I just don't believe anything ANYONE says.
Ok, maybe I'm a litte mean.
FF to July 2015: Life is my Sport. Listen to the story and buy the book. Buy ALL the books on Amazon. They are always non profit and online sales will help Matt Walk again.
1. Shredded Grace: Reaching Higher - Introduction - Welcome to the Club
14. The Handbag Story
13. Matt Update; Rehab rate of progress; Constant evaluation
12. Career Changing
11. Prayer Detox for beginners
10. How I met Sassy Smurf
8. You SMELL!!
7. Medical Resume | Pattern of How God Does Things | FIRE
6. The BEST Doctor's Appointment EVER
5. If you want to do this right
4. Some Things Don't Change
3. Medical Uncertainty
2. I'm TOTALLY making this up as I go along
1. Introduction | Survivorship 101: Friendship & Value
Copyright © 2006-2021 Podbean.com