Kids & Family:Parenting
In this week’s episode Lori and Stephen visit with Jake Pratt, who with a little support, advocacy and inclusion is living his dreams and changing the narrative.
Jake’s UPS Commercial: https://youtu.be/fw97dqK6uiM
Episode Transcript: https://ifweknewthen701833686.wordpress.com/2021/07/22/63-just-one-of-the-guys-our-interview-with-jake-pratt/2/
Please follow us on Twitter @ifweknewthenPOD you can drop us a line on our Facebook page @ifweknewthenPOD or visit our website https://www.IfWeKnewThen.com to send us an email with questions and comments. You can join our mailing list there and get alerts of future podcast episodes. Thank you again and we look forward to you joining us on the next episode of IF WE KNEW THEN.
75. A Loving Kindness Meditation Gift from Paul Denniston
74. Creating An Inclusive Superhero Universe: A Conversation with Jack and Caitie Clonan
73. Down Syndrome Awareness Month: Acknowledging Those Who Came Before Us
72. Gifts of the Journey: A Sibling Conversation with Amy Hyde
71. Fasten Your Seatbelts: A Crash Course on Down Syndrome for Brothers and Sisters
70. Insights of a Teenage Sibling: with Sophia Saux
69. Uncertainties About the Return to School? You’re Not Alone.
68. The Importance of Special Needs Trusts and a Conservatorship: with Enrique Perez
67. The Beginner’s Mind: An Interview with Karen Maezen Miller
66. A Conversation About Alzheimer’s with Dr. Brian Skotko
65. The Down Syndrome Resource Foundation, Part 2 with Liv Meriano and Danielle McKinney
64. Changing Our Mind and Approach to Education: Down Syndrome Resource Foundation
62. Summer Advocacy: The Challenge Of Letting Go And Taking A Break
61. Hearts Of Joy International: Our Conversation with Lauren Costabile
60. Downright Discrimination - Changing The Laws To Confirm That Every Life Is Equal
59. Education, Adolescence and Advocacy: A Community Conversation with Mary Cole
58. COVID-19, Vaccinations and Picking Up Where We Left Off on the Road to Inclusion with Dr. Brian Skotko
57. Revisiting The Story of Chris Nikic: Becoming an IRONMAN
56. My Twin Brother Has Down Syndrome: Our Community Conversation with Julia Toronczak
Dr. Laura Call of the Day
Parenting with Ginger Hubbard
The Birth Hour - A Birth Story Podcast
Schoolhouse Rocked: The Homeschool Revolution!
Copyright © 2006-2021 Podbean.com