2019 is here, and I can't wait for you to listen to this weeks episode with the Motivational Comedian - Alex Weber. This guy is funny, he's inspiring and he is a true go-getter who doesn't fear sucking in order to excel. He is a World Record Holder a 5-time TEDx speaker, an American Ninja Warrior host and one of the youngest coaches ever to be awarded US Lacrosse Coach of the Year honors.
Let’s welcome Alex Weber.
The host is Peter Jumrukovski a World medalist, author and public speaker with the mission to help 10 million people in 10 years to accomplish their dreams. For more information visit: http://www.ilovesuccess.co
Sponsor: Panos Emporio
Music and production: Tobi Fanoiki
Advisor: Malick Jarboh
212. How To Finish 2020 Strong, Original
211. Tony Mandarich - NFL, Drugs, Alcohol & Success, Original
211. Tony Mandarich - NFL, Drugs, Alcohol & Success, Short
TEASER 2 - Tony Mandarich - The Feeling of Getting Drafted to the NFL
TEASER 1 - Tony Mandarich - How To Justify Steroids
210. Mark Bunting - Say Thank You More Often, Original
210. Mark Bunting - Say Thank You More Often, Short
TEASER 2 - Mark Bunting- How Grata Was Born
TEASER 1 - Mark Bunting - Did You Ever Fear Knocking On Doors?
209. Dr. Armia Abdo - Be Brave, Original
209. Dr. Armia Abdo - Be Brave, Short
TEASER 2 - Dr. Armia Abdo - Take Some Quiet Time
TEASER 1 - Dr. Armia Abdo - What Is Success?
208. Jake Steinfeld - Don’t Quit, Original
208. Jake Steinfeld - Don't Quit, Short
TEASER 2 - Jake Steinfeld - Does Fitness Give You A Better Mindset?
TEASER 1 - Jake Steinfeld - Write It Down
207. Billie Shepard - You Must Do The Thing You Fear, Original
207. Billie Shepard - You Must Do The Thing You Fear, Short
TEASER 2 - Billie Shepard - Be More Flexible
Optimal Living Daily: Personal Development & Minimalism
The Empty Bowl
Dear Prudence | Advice on relationships, sex, work, family, and life
The Good Glow