Religion & Spirituality:Christianity
Episode 49 from Season 2 titled: Five life lessons from Jesus.
In this episode, Cris explores 5 life lessons from Jesus.
1. Love yourself
2. Feed your soul
3. Be real and authentic
4. Make your life about God’s goals not happiness
5. Stop and admire the small things.
Cris Rogers is a church leader at allhallowsbow.org.uk and Director of Making Disciples. For more information check out wearemakingdisciples.com
78. When Christians don't look like Jesus with Beatrice Smith.
77. Interview with Andy Butler Sports journalist about faith, work and sport.
76. How do I pray for healing?
75. Prayer and Fasting, what's the deal with guest Yemi Adedeji
74. How to catch your spiritual breath Part III: Finding joy in the joyless place
73. How to catch your spiritual breath Part II: City People Learning the Wilderness Life.
72. How to catch your spiritual breath when you're running a marathon that has no end.
71. An Advent episode on what Jesus meant when He said "I am the light of the world".
70. Do I really need to go to Church to be a Christian with Sim Dendy.
69. The Pharisee and the Tax Collector and how to look a little bit more like Jesus.
68. What does it mean "The Joy of the Lord is my strength?"
67. As a disciple how do we cope with disappointment with Cathy Madavan
66. Why sleep is actually a spiritual discipline with Beki Rogers
65. How to stay spiritually strong during the pandemic? Interview with Pastor Luke Whyte
64. How to keep running the faith race in the middle of a pandemic?
63. Have the Priests got worship wrong?
62. Four ways to make your life count as a follower of Jesus.
61. Interview with Dr Nick Toseland on his adventure into the world of Conspiracy Theories.
60. How to make my life more peaceful.
59. Talking with Tent Theologian Stephen Backhouse on Conspiracy and Fake News
Copyright © 2006-2021 Podbean.com