Society & Culture
Amy is Head of Arts Management for the Sotheby's Institute of Art, Los Angeles at Claremont Graduate University. And, at the time of the recording, Brittany was a student, just a couple months away from completing the program and figuring out what to do next. Brittany now holds a Master's Degree in Arts Management.
Amy was Brittany’s thesis advisor, and in Brittany’s words, quickly turning into a mentor for her. They discuss what it means to be an American, how to live as an artist, barriers and challenges in higher education and how to bring values and creativity to management.
7. Nitya Kumaran and Pat Michael
6. jesikah maria ross and Scott Peters
5. Marilyn Hays and Sandy Holman
4. Danielle Fodor and Meaghan Brady Nelson
3. Milmon F. Harrison and Gwen Johnson
1. Welcome to IAStoryShare!
Code and preview