5. Leverage Your Creativity
Susie deVille is dedicated to helping entrepreneurs build wildly successful businesses by rediscovering their creativity and leveraging the power of their true nature. An author, coach, and entrepreneur who built and sold a highly profitable real estate firm, she has been researching innovation and creativity since 2005. She is the founder and CEO of the Innovation & Creativity Institute and trained as a coach with Dr. Martha Beck. Her first book, Buoyant: The Entrepreneur’s Guide to Becoming Wildly Successful, Creative, and Free, will be published in September of 2022.
Susie’s Contact Information:
Go to the above link to find her website and sign up for her newsletter to learn more about her book and upcoming masterclasses!
THE VISIBILITY FACTOR WITH SUSAN M. BARBER
Check out my website and the resources for The Visibility Factor book.
As always, I encourage you to reach out! You can email me at email@example.com. You can also find me on social media everywhere – Facebook, LinkedIn, and of course on The Visibility Factor Podcast! I look forward to connecting with you!
If you liked The Visibility Factor, I would be so grateful if you could subscribe and rate it where you listen to podcasts! It helps the podcast get in front of more people who can learn how to be visible too!
Thank you to the team at Sheep Jam Productions for the amazing support of The Visibility Factor Podcast!
66. A Recruiter’s View of Job Search (with Adam Viet)
65. Leveraging Opportunities to Show Your Value
64. Networking to Build Connections and Visibility
63. Embrace the Power of You (with Tricia Montalvo Timm)
62. Three Ways to be More Prepared to Speak Up at Work (with Kristy Olinger)
61. Pivot to Make a Bigger Impact (with Vidya Ramachandran)
60. Conflict Can Be Good (with Liane Davey)
59. You Are The CEO Of Your Life (with Becca Powers)
58. No Permission Needed (with Tissa Richards)
57. The Art of the Difficult Conversation
56. External Validation vs Internal Validation
55. What Do You Want Your Story to Be? (with Kristina Paider)
54. How Can Coaching Make a Difference for Leaders?
53. What is a Personal Brand?
52. Ditch the Hustle and Thrive Again (with Jennie Blumenthal)
51. Can Resistance Be a Good Thing?
50. Celebrate Accomplishments
49. Overcoming the Impostor (with Kris Kelso)
48. Could Your Job Loss Be An Opportunity? (with Laura Browne)
47. Visibility for Your Job Search (with Polly Rowland)
The Job Interview Experience
The Greenhouse Podcast: People-first