Games & Hobbies:Other Games
In which the trio talk to and about Vampire: The Masquerade developer Justin Achilli. And whiskey.
* White Wolf war stories
* Maybe we'll do some recording at Midwinter?
* A little discussion of the Rage CCG
* Clowns and art notes
* A little discussion of the historical lines
* Vampire: The Masquerade Revised
* Vampire 20th Anniversary Edition
* Nostalgia of broken mechanics
* There's no manual
* Vampire: The Requiem
* The World of Darkness MMO
* Fans as collaborators at the table
* The V20 design process
* Justin's Ubisoft career
* Werewolves Within and social spaces in VR
* Star Trek: Bridge Crew and adapting existing social dynamics
* Prince's Gambit
* Out-of-character mechanics blurring in-character (for example EVE Online)
* Working on something Justin completely owns
* The trio talk about whiskey
* The punishing production schedule of White Wolf back in the 90s
* Vampire: The Masquerade is JUST like Doctor Who (not really)
* Dixie has an excellent segue that would have been perfect
* They Came from Beneath the Sea Kickstarter!
* Rage CCG: http://rageccg.weebly.com/about.html
* Vampire: The Masquerade -- 20th Anniversary Edition: https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/94815/Vampire-The-Masquerade-20th-Anniversary-Edition
* Vampire: The Requiem (First Edition): https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/1122/Vampire-The-Requiem
* Werewolves Within: https://www.ubisoft.com/en-us/game/werewolves-within/
* Star Trek Bridge Crew: https://www.ubisoft.com/en-us/game/star-trek-bridge-crew/
* Prince's Gambit: https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/223907/Princes-Gambit-Card-Game
* Game of Thrones whiskey: https://www.johnniewalker.com/en-us/our-whisky/limited-editions/white-walker/
* They Came from Beneath the Sea!: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/200664283/they-came-from-beneath-the-sea-a-tabletop-roleplay
Episode 61: Operating at Top Capacity with Matt McElroy
Episode 60: Errata and Playtesting
Episode 59: A Super Interview with Steve Kenson
Episode 58: Harassment
Episode 57: Interview with a Dane: Klara Horskjær Herbøl
Episode 56: Scion Actual Play Part Two
Episode 55: Live (not really) from UK Games Expo!
Episode 54: Scion Actual Play Part One
Episode 53: An En-Rich-ing Interview
Episode 52: Pirates of Pugmire Design Diary
Episode 51: Putting the Romance in Necromancy with John Burke
Episode 50: Are We Having Fun Yet?
Episode 49: Deep Dive - Scarred Lands
Episode 48: Great Exaltations with Monica Speca
Episode 47: Emotional RPG Experiences
Episode 46: The Unforgettable Chris Spivey
Episode 45: In (Re)Search of...
Episode 44: Our new developer, Chris Allen!
Episode 43: Let Us Sell You On Some Games!
Episode 42 - Richard Dansky Interview
Dragon Talk - An Official Dungeons & Dragons Podcast
Tales from the Mists
Weekly Poker Hand with Jonathan Little
Venture Maidens | A Dungeons and Dragons Podcast
Code and preview