We look at the similarities and differences between copywriting and technical writing. With the changes to the Customer Journey, we ask: should technical writers become copywriters?
Graham Jones - Are you providing enough detail online?
92. Newly released applications from Microsoft and Adobe that could help you be a better communicator
91. BLM, inclusivity and techcomm
90. Mike Hamilton on using Flare to manage content for chatbots, the UI, Help and Knowledge Bases all from a single source
89. The end of corporate classroom training?
88. Will Myddelton on moving from an oral to a written culture
87. Interview with CJ Walker about the technical writing scene in France
86. Covid-19 The future for organisations and for technical communication
85. Sara Feldman on how the writing in technical writing needs to evolve
84. Interview with Jen Lambourne, Knowledge Management Lead at Monzo Bank
83. Working from home during the lockdown
82. Leadership and Communication
81. Writing Business as Usual policies to deal with a crisis
80. Review of Google's Technical Writing Courses for Engineers
79. Content Strategy at Babylon Health, with Rahel Anne Bailie
78. Whatever happened to User Generated Content?
77. How do you keep on top of the news and trends in technical communication?
76. Trends in Technical Communication for 2020 and beyond
75. The Christmas episode
74. What is a taxonomy? Interview with Madi Solomon
73. Yvonne Cleary on researching technical communication practice
Harry Potter Audiobooks by Stephen Fry + More!
True Crime Garage
Armchair Expert with Dax Shepard
Conan O’Brien Needs A Friend