TV & Film
It's our twentieth episode, and we're celebrating by getting totally self-indulgent. We talk about our childhood and adolescent experiences with Star Trek: discovering the series; discovering fandom; that time Anika was an awkward teenager at Alexander Siddig; Liz's mum's review of her early fan fiction...
We also talk about Anika introducing her daughters to Trek, and our hopes for Star Trek: Picard versus our fears for the fandom. And, because it's us, then we digress into Star Wars...
We want to hear your stories of #growinguptrekkie! Hit us up on Twitter (@antimatterpod) or Tumblr (antimatterpod), and use the hashtag. Discovered Star Trek as an adult? Hey, aren't we all still growing up in various ways?
72. What About Manperson?
71. Edith Keeler in the 23rd Century
70. Clinton-Era Star Trek
69. She’s A Queen, Motherf****er! (Discovery 3.13)
68. A Little Capitalism, As A Treat (Discovery 3.12)
67. The Last Dilithiumbender (Discovery 3.11)
66. Ebenezer Georgiou (Discovery 3.10)
65. Harlan Ellison’s Angry Ghost (Discovery 3.09)
64. Starfleet Is A Social Construct (Discovery 3.08)
63. Michael and Ahsoka (Discovery 3.07)
62. Blue Redshirt (Discovery 3.06)
61. Fetch Quest (Discovery 3.05)
60. Trilling Around (Discovery 3.04)
59. It's Just A Really Good Tree, Man (Discovery 3.03)
58.Sexy Neelix (Discovery 3.01 and 3.02)
57. A Tale of Two Romulan Commanders
56. At Least One Pon Farr
55. The Trekkie's Mantra
54. It's The Dark 'n' Gritty Zootopia
53. Modesty Slime (Star Trek: Lower Decks1.01)
The Office Deep Dive with Brian Baumgartner
Pop Culture Happy Hour
The Weekly Planet
The Horror Virgin
Bachelor Happy Hour
Copyright © 2006-2021 Podbean.com