TV & Film
It's our twentieth episode, and we're celebrating by getting totally self-indulgent. We talk about our childhood and adolescent experiences with Star Trek: discovering the series; discovering fandom; that time Anika was an awkward teenager at Alexander Siddig; Liz's mum's review of her early fan fiction...
We also talk about Anika introducing her daughters to Trek, and our hopes for Star Trek: Picard versus our fears for the fandom. And, because it's us, then we digress into Star Wars...
We want to hear your stories of #growinguptrekkie! Hit us up on Twitter (@antimatterpod) or Tumblr (antimatterpod), and use the hashtag. Discovered Star Trek as an adult? Hey, aren't we all still growing up in various ways?
25. Your Future Is Historically Inaccurate
24. The Tyranny of the Bowl Cut
23. Heart Attack Alibi
22. It's Not A Novel, It's An Experience
21. Treason. Murder. Bad things.
19. The Idea of a Mother
18. Justice for Necheyev
17. Disco 214 - Making the 23rd Century Great Again
16. Disco 213 - Vengeance Eyelashes
15. Disco 212 - I Know! A Halo!
14. Disco 211 - Definitely Sad and Gross
13. Disco 210 - Nearly Shatnerian
12. Disco 209 - A Super-Powered Google
11. Disco 208 - Walking Around With A Head Vina
10. Disco 207 - The Squid Ships It
09. Disco 206 - Walks Like A Squid Sister
08. Disco 205 - A Hot Mushroom Man
07. Disco 204 - She's Like A Little Yo-Yo!
06. Disco 2.03 - Klingon Botox
The Killing of Marilyn Monroe
Bachelor Happy Hour with Rachel & Ali – The Official Bachelor Podcast
The Chernobyl Podcast
The Ben and Ashley I Almost Famous Podcast
Pop Culture Happy Hour
Code and preview