Government & Organizations:Non-Profit
Every interaction a guest has with your brand has a direct affect on your company's reputation, your customer's subconscious decision-making, and your bottom line. Chris Nordyke of Summit Cleaning & Restoration stops by to talk customer experience and how common failure points present opportunities for success and how an empowered staff can create wins all around.
Guest: Chris Nordyke, Summit Cleaning & Restoration
• Plastic bag and straw bans coming into effect
• Regional team kickoff around the state
• Cannabis tourism and regulations; OLCC guidance coming
24. Keeping Employment Law 'Above Bar'
23. The Future Workforce
22. Bonus Episode: Northwest Food Show
Remembering A Spirited Storyteller
21. BUCKLE UP! Session Has Begun
20. A Healthy Way to Recruit and Retain
19. Stolen Secret Sauce?!
18. Clue: Incidents and Accidents. Question: What Do Paul Simon and SAIF Corporation Have in Common?
17. Sexual Harassment Prevention
16: Food Waste Stops With Me
15: Northwest Food Show Special Edition
14: Let it Grow, Let it Grow
13: If This Were a Normal Administration
12: Translating the Legalese of Pay Equity
11: A Miniature Horse Walks Into a Bar
10: FYI: What To Do About ICE
9: Metro Venues, Job Creation, and the Polar Passage
8: Tourism: What's a Robot Fish Got to Do With It?
7: Where Have All the Good Employees Gone?
After the Fact
Tom Fitton's Weekly Update Podcast
FDX ALPA Podcast
Jay Sekulow Live Radio Show
Nonprofits Are Messy: Lessons in Leadership | Fundraising | Board Development | Communications
Code and preview