121. David Meltzer - Make a Lot of Money, Help a Lot of People, Have a Lot of Fun, Original
This week's guest is a man that started with nothing and yet, became a millionaire just nine months out of law school and a multi-millionaire by the age of 32. But then he went broke, but then, he made it all back again, and now he is a successful serial entrepreneur and philanthropist who, through hardship, was forced to codify the rules of success.
To that end, everything that he and his business partner, Hall of Fame quarterback Warren Moon, take on, has a charitable component and this rule has only accelerated their business growth. His name is David Meltzer and he makes a lot of money, helps a lot of people and has a lot of fun. Simply put he elevates others to elevate himself.
So, please help me in welcoming the man that both Forbes and Entrepreneur named as one of the top keynote speakers on the planet, Variety Magazine's Sports Humanitarian of the Year, David Meltzer.
WATCH THE VIDEO OF THE PODCAST HERE.
The host is Peter Jumrukovski a World medalist, author and public speaker with the mission to help 10 million people in 10 years to accomplish their dreams. For more information visit: http://www.ilovesuccess.co
Sponsor: Panos Emporio
Music and production: Tobi Fanoiki
Advisor: Malick Jarboh
269. Become Fail Proof with Alex Weber
268. Steve SJ Manning - Learn From Others
267. Ken Lindner - Reboot Your Mindset
266. Christopher Dedeyan - Dyslexia is a Superpower
265. Ed Djafer - What To Remember When You Think You’re Not Good Enough
264. Ari Galper - Trust-Based Selling
263. Best of Real Estate Stars
262. DREAM BIG and Explore Life Fully
261. Surviving Life‘s Biggest Trauma
260. Peter Jumrukovski - Life Lessons From the Host of the I Love Success Podcast
259. Bedros Keuilian X3 - Why it‘s Great to Have a Chip on your Shoulder
258. The Machida Brothers - How to Succeed in Life By Being a Martial Artist
257. Tom Bilyeu, Dave Asprey and Leon Logothetis on PURPOSE, KINDNESS AND SUCCESS
256. Best of GOALS, SUCCESS and HAPPINESS
255. Max Söderpalm - Så blir du framgångsrik
254. UFC-Level Mindset with Christos Giagos
253. Gabriel Wallmark - Europamästare i tresteg
252. Master Your Mindset with Bedros Keuilian
251. Going to the Tokyo Olympics with Karate Champion Tom Scott
250. Bruce Lee - The Key to Immortality is First Living a Life Worth Remembering
Awakening Divine Wildness
Breakups and Relationships With Coach Craig Kenneth
The Dr. Peter Breggin Hour
Copyright © 2006-2021 Podbean.com