Health & Fitness:Medicine
As first timers, we couldn’t be anything but hopeful on our first Embryo Transfer day. I talk about the process of our blastocyst being transferred and how it can all seem overwhelming and confusing - especially when you’re looking at the screen and the doctor is asking “Can you see it?” (No is the answer, but I say yes anyway.)
It's not a straightforward stats game but I get an expert to help us make sense of the numbers as we begin the anxious 10 day wait for positive news.
13) Is everything Rosie?
12) The last throw of the dice.
11) Superstitions, diets and belief in anything
10) What's the alternative ?
9) Loss - A male perspective on miscarriage
8) Needles and bruises, endless IVF cycles (sustaining hope and routines)
6) Egg Collection and fertilisation - hopefully
5) Needles and bruises. Our first fertility treatment
4) Fertility Bingo and Roulette with our life savings.
3) "Test Test Tests" THE MOT and sample jar
2) Great Expectations and first consultations.
1) IVFDAD Introduction -How my life got turned upside down at a Fertility Show.
Trailer IVF Dad
Copyright © 2006-2022 Podbean.com