Hello and welcome to another episode of the Toasted Tale podcast. This week we are bringing to life audibly the third letter received by those who read the 'A town called me' blog back in 2018. If you missed it previously, then no matter! Here it is for you again. I would recommend listening to the first in this series first (episodes 64 then 65) as things may make a bit more sense that way!
Check out the full blog - www.atowncalledme.com/
Like, Share and Comment to help spread the good times!
For all updates on new episodes, follow me on Twitter here: @PodcastTale or Facebook here: @PodcastTale
70.Benjamin Lay: The Quaker Comet Part 1.
69. Mata Hari: Dancer, Courtesan and Spy.
68. Harriet Tubman: Slaves, Spies and Railroads.
67. Your first Audit!
65. Wait, a second letter from this guy?
64. And through the postbox a letter!
63. Spotlight on a Royalist Spy.
62. The Russian St George
61. The Capturing of Appreciation
60. Putin all your eggs in one basket.
59. Capturing Tankman
58. Capturing the Polish heart surgeon
57. Capturing Monroe
56. The adventures of Charles George Gordon
55. James Cook’s Hawaiian adventure!
54. The Quiet Norwegian revolution
53. Is Finland Real?
Toasted Tale Live 26/01/2022 - Afternoon Positivity, Debates and History!
52. Cult Schools and the abuses of Elan.
Copyright © 2006-2022 Podbean.com