Ep82: Zhi Goh - Vacate Cleaning - What‘s the Best Way to Get Your Bond Back
Renting property is more vigilant on tenants when it comes to cleaning the property to vacate than it is for those who have sold a property and vacating. When renting, it's best to think of the end at the start than be overwhelmed at the end. Today, we are going to get a few tips from a cleaning expert about how to get your bond back when vacating a property.
The recommended cleaning company for Ray White, RT Edgar and many more, Zhi Goh is the Director of Zecco, and is passionate about getting tenants bonds back as well as saving property managers time when conducting exit inspections.
1. In the intro of this podcast, we talked about thinking about the end before you start your tenancy. What type of properties should we consider to ensure it's an easy vacate clean at the end?
2. What is the expectation of property managers when it comes to cleaning the property when you vacate a property?
3. What are some of the ways you can guarantee to get your bond back?
4. If you aren't going to engage a professional cleaner, what are some things tenants forget to do when cleaning their property?
5. Are you expected to have all the light bulbs working before you leave?
6. How should we choose a vacate cleaner for our property? Should we base it on the price?
7. How long does it take to do a vacate clean?
a). For a 1-2 bedroom apartment?
b). For a 3 bedroom villa?
c). For a 4 bedroom house?
8. Do you also do the gardening or can you arrange the gardens?
a). Will all cleaning companies offer gardening services?
9. What should listeners be aware of when it comes to carpet cleaning?
10% off final price of your vacate clean when you mention Real Estate Right podcast.
For all your vacate cleaning needs:
CONTACT: Zhi Goh by email at: email@example.com
Phone: 0425 180 800
Head to our website: www.realcopyright.com.au
Call the 'Real Copy Right' Hotline: 5977 8889
Ep96: David Tong - The Advantages of Buying a Brand New Apartment
Ep95 - Seth Watts: How To Pay For Your Advertising and Styling When You Don‘t Have the Cash in the Bank
Ep94 - David Banks - Top 10 Requirements Buyers Are Looking For In a Property, and How to Overcome Them if You Don't Have Them
Ep93: Kiani Mills - The Process of Getting Your Section 32 In Order
Ep92 - Town Taster - Yarraville
Ep91: Luke Piccolo - The Good and The Bad of the Spring Market
Ep90: Geoff Gartly - The Best Tax Strategies When Inheriting the Family Home
Ep89: Kane Barnett - Relocating A House
Ep88: Ash Marton - Making the Best First Impression From the Front Gate
Ep87: Chelci Cox - Understanding Town Planning for the First Time Developer
Ep86 - Town Taster - Heatherton
Ep85 - Matt Srama - Melbourne Buyers Looking for the Queensland Ray of Sunshine
Ep84: Ash Marton - Understanding the Statement of Information
Ep83: Andrew Butler - Sewerage vs Septic: Know Which Suburbs Still Have Septic When Buying a Property
Ep81 - Town Taster- Fitzroy
Ep80: Sophie Lyon - Signing a Tenancy Agreement - What to Look Out For
Ep79: Frank Valentic - Signing An Exclusive Sales/Auction Authority - What to Look Out For
Ep78: Nello Traficante - Using the Equity in Your Home to Buy an Investment Property
Ep77: Angelo Soldatos - It's Just a Board - Things We Need to Know When Putting Up a Board
Copyright © 2006-2021 Podbean.com