An emerging holiday trend is to have more experiential holiday experiences. We want to live like locals and feel more integrated. Well how better to do this than to swap your home and your local neighbourhood knowledge with a like minded traveller. If you've ever considered taking part in a house swap, you won't want to miss this weeks episode where Aisling Grimley generously shares her family's recent experience of swapping their home ( and car!) with like minded Australians.
41. 9 ways I've seen people make money from property
40. Property purchasing in Porto with Eduardo, a philosophical estate agent
39. How to design your new build with architect Eva Byrne
38.10 houses I said no to this week and why.
37. Renting out a room on Air BnB...Aisling's story
36. Buying a house with a friend. Aimee's redbrick story.
35. Using property to launder money. Barrister Anne Marie Whelan talks fraud
34. Regina Mangan and the systems that save her time.
33. Janet Carroll estate agent, the building of a business.
32. Birds do it! Nesting...time to look with fresh eyes at our home
31.Talking Colours with Ger Cooney
30. Flat fees and finite bidding times, we talk to Helen O Keefe of Auctioneera
29. Focus Focus Focus on Money Money Money before you set foot in an Open View!
28. Working from home and a bit sheepish about it?
27. The curious tale behind Blackrock College Sports Hall.
26.14 things to consider when buying an apartment to live in
25.Bidding is like matchmaking.
23. Overview of the Irish property market on 31st Dec 2018
22 Lessons learned from clients in 2018
Code and preview