75. The Unreasonable Group, on a mission, to ‘drive resources to and break down barriers for entrepreneurs solving BFPs’ (aka Big F**king Problems).
323. The power of love and respect and finding common ground!
322. Portugal’s opposition parties uniting to address the country’s drug addiction challenge.
321. Drug addiction - terrifying downward spiral or alarm bell to depression and social isolation crisis?
320. Renting jeans and playing host to those crazy intense emotions!
319. Celebrating the conscious action takers and making time to appreciate...
318. Internal vs external rewards...
317. It’s only a problem when you say it’s a problem...
316. How ’bout way less ’Yes but’ and way more ’OMG!!’
315. Exploring reframing another’s behaviour towards you!
314. A big two thumbs up to our connectedness!
313. Tapping into changing everything without changing anything!
312. Vertical farming plus fulfillment and joy through how you show up vs who applauds or boos!
311. The power of community in service and waste solutions for smallholder farmers.
310. Thank you Life for this life and this magical wonderland...
309. To being heard, to community and to appreciation!
308. Celebrating Parker Clay a luxury bag brand uplifting communities in Ethiopia.
307. Owning the power of beliefs to utterly blur seeing reality.
306. To reframing! Like seeing the value in the ”valueless”
305. The juiciness of whole, inside-out living...
304. Let’s celebrate and savor our emotional palette
Copyright © 2006-2023 Podbean.com