Episode 31—How the Pandemic Impacts K-12 Education (Part 6) with Charmae Damper
New Episode — In the final installment of the How the Pandemic Impacts K-12 Education series, I am joined by Charmae Damper, a 2nd grade educator in Washington, D.C. On this episode, we discuss urban education, charter schools, ClassDojo, teacher burnout, employee morale, CDC school recommendations, and much more.
The Black Scholars Podcast has a new Instagram page (@blackscholarspodcast) and a new Facebook page. Please follow and like.
Shop Black Scholars Clothing™ with promo code SCHOLARS for 15 percent off. Thank you for your support.
The Black Scholars Podcast is now available on YouTube. Please subscribe. Also, join The Black Scholars community on Facebook where you can join the private "The Black Scholars Tribe." My book, Becoming an Effective Black Educator: A Manifesto is available as an e-book or paperback via Kindle and Amazon. Thank you for being a part of the community. Please tell your colleagues about the show, subscribe to the show, and leave a review.
All e-mail inquiries should be sent to email@example.com.
1. Subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Google Play, or Spotify.
2. Leave a review via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Google Play, or Spotify.
3. Share the podcast with social media, friends, and colleagues.
4. Subscribe to the YouTube channel. Turn on notifications.
5. Support the show via Patreon (donate anywhere from $1 to $100). To help the growth of the show, develop future professional development events, a nationwide conference, seminars and more, please support us. Your contribution will be rewarded with early access to new content, free merchandise, exclusive promo codes to Black Scholars Clothing™, consulting services, advertisement spots, and more. Thank you for being a part of the tribe. You are appreciated.
Episode 43 — The Pandemic in Education 2.0 (featuring Dr. Kanesha L. Moore)
Episode 42—The Pandemic in Education 2.0 (featuring Jailyn Jenkins)
Episode 41—America to Me Series — Episode 10: America Will Be
Episode 40—America to Me Series — Episode 9: The Invisible T-Shirt
Episode 39—America to Me Series — Episode 8: Nobody Can Hold You Down
Episode 38—America to Me Series — Episode 7:Tsunami of Privilege
Episode 37—America to Me Series — Episode 6: Listen to the Poem!
Episode 36—America to Me Series — Episode 5: I Don‘t Have to Think About Being White
Episode 35—America to Me Series — Episode 4: There‘s Nothing Funny about Race
Episode 34—America to Me Series — Episode 3: There is No Pain that Compares to the Struggle
Episode 33—America to Me Series — Episode 2: Stranger in a Room
Episode 32—America to Me Series — Episode 1: What‘s the Big Deal about Oak Park?
Episode 30—How the Pandemic Impacts K-12 Education (Part 5) with Brittany Jefferson
Episode 29—How the Pandemic Impacts K-12 Education (Part 4) with Stephanie Burke
Episode 28—How the Pandemic Impacts K-12 Education Part 3 with Stacey Malone
Episode 27—How the Pandemic Impacts K-12 Education Part 2 with Latoya Walker & Jamila Sams
Episode 26—How the Pandemic Impacts K-12 Education Part 1 with Dr. Wylie Tidwell, III
Episode 25—The Importance of Energy in Teaching with Chelsie Griffin & Brittany Goldsby
Episode 24—Moment of Clarity-Social Media Usage for Black Educators
Copyright © 2006-2021 Podbean.com