Bonus: What’s Cookin’? Celebrity Chefs to Bring Big Flavor to the Cooking Stage
In this bonus podcast of Boiled Down, we have the opportunity to talk with two celebrity chefs who will be headlining the Northwest Food Show on June 26-27, 2022, in Portland, Oregon. Sponsored by Harbor Foodservice and fueled by NW Natural, the Cooking Stage hosts a line-up of award-winning chefs demonstrating their favorite recipes and techniques. Learn more and register at NWFoodShow.com.
43. Boiled Down: A Conversation with AHLA’s Chip Rogers
42. Restaurants’ Wish List: RRF, ERC, and Labor!
41. Employee Retention Credit: How to Get the Money You May Be Owed
40. Supporting Diversified Energy Systems
39. Kindness in the Workplace
38. Misconceptions, Eligibility and Best Practices Applying for the ERTC
37. Legislative Session Won’t Further Damage Oregon Hospitality
36. Bonus Episode: State of the Oregon Hospitality Industry
35. Integrating New Workplace Standards
32. Employment Laws & COVID Considerations
31. Unpacking Tourism Promotion
30. Preparing for the Worst
29. Scary Stories (and how the SBA helps small businesses)
28. Word on The Street
27. Liquor Liters, CBD Consumables, and Cage-free Chickens
26. Grassroots Advocacy
25. Turning Micro-Disappointments into Macro-Delights
24. Keeping Employment Law 'Above Bar'
23. The Future Workforce
Copyright © 2006-2022 Podbean.com