I can't express how honored I feel to be sitting down with today's quest. She is a Japanese immigrant and former Assistant Vice President at Fuji Bank in World Trade Center. Her name is Yaeno White, she is 72 years young and she is a 9/11 survivor.
The host is Peter Jumrukovski a World medalist, author and public speaker with the mission to help as many people as possible to achieve their dreams. For more info on him visit www.ilsuccess.com or www.thegoalbook.com
Music and production: Tobi Fanoiki
Advisor: Malick Jarboh
246. Time, Freedom and Success with Real Estate Champion Chastin J. Miles
245. Press Play och låt livet börja - Pa Modou Badjie
244. Break Through Limiting Beliefs - Laura Treonze
243. Create Your Own Life - Jeremy Ryan Slate
242. The Wonder Woman of Real Estate - Loida Velasquez
241. Make Goal Setting a Game with Peter Jumrukovski
240. WARRIOR CHAMPION MINDSET with Adelita Montero
239. Can You Always Be Happy?
238. Why you want to give up on your dreams...
237. Petia Kolibova - Attract Abundance
236. 10 Key Values That Will Change Your Life - Peter Jumrukovski
235. Best of Karate Champions
234. Best of Self Development
233. Overcoming Hurdles with Olympian Sarah Wells, Original
233. Overcoming Hurdles with Olympian Sarah Wells, Short
TEASER 2 - Sarah Wells - Does Performance Lead to Happiness?
TEASER 1 - Sarah Wells - Inch By Inch
232. From Paralyzed to Shark Tank - Ryan Chen, Original
232. From Paralyzed to Shark Tank - Ryan Chen, Short
TEASER 2 - Ryan Chen - Don't Doubt Yourself
Expand Your Reality
Awakening Divine Wildness
Own Your Creativity
Optimal Living Daily: Personal Development & Minimalism
Copyright © 2006-2021 Podbean.com