I am so excited to meet with Dr. Benjamin Houltberg. A former pro athlete that is now the Associate Professor of Developmental Psychology in the Thrive Center at Fuller Graduate School of Psychology. He specializes in creating healthy emotional climates within stressful environments.
Dr. Houltberg resides in Pasadena, California with his wonderful wife, Laura and two amazing children, Oliver and Leo.
The host is Peter Jumrukovski a World medalist, author and public speaker with the mission to help 10 million people in 10 years to accomplish their dreams. For more information visit: http://www.ilsuccess.com
Sponsor: Panos Emporio
Music and production: Tobi Fanoiki
Advisor: Malick Jarboh
236. 10 Key Values That Will Change Your Life - Peter Jumrukovski
235. Best of Karate Champions
234. Best of Self Development
233. Overcoming Hurdles with Olympian Sarah Wells, Original
233. Overcoming Hurdles with Olympian Sarah Wells, Short
TEASER 2 - Sarah Wells - Does Performance Lead to Happiness?
TEASER 1 - Sarah Wells - Inch By Inch
232. From Paralyzed to Shark Tank - Ryan Chen, Original
232. From Paralyzed to Shark Tank - Ryan Chen, Short
TEASER 2 - Ryan Chen - Don't Doubt Yourself
TEASER 1 - Ryan Chen - Overcoming a Bad Mindset
231. How I Built Reebok with Joe Foster, Original
231. How I Built Reebok with Joe Foster, Short
TEASER 2 - Joe Foster - Looking Back at Building Reebok
TEASER 1 - Joe Foster - Entrepreneur is Just a Word for Taking Risks
230. Was Bruce Lee Happy?, Original
230. Was Bruce Lee Happy?, Short
TEASER 2 - Daniele Bolelli - Can You Achieve Massive Success Without Being Crazy?
TEASER 1 - Daniele Bolelli - Wisdom of Bruce Lee
229. From NYC Catwalks to the Islands of the Gods - Emile Steenveld, Original
Optimal Living Daily: Personal Development & Minimalism
The Empty Bowl
The Full Cup
The Cozy Minimalism Podcast
Copyright © 2006-2021 Podbean.com