In this episode of the Cherryleaf Podcast, we speak to Mike Hamilton about the new microcontent features coming to MadCap Flare. In particular, we discuss chatbots and using microcontent to improve search results.
To contact Cherryleaf: email@example.com
MadCap Software: www.madcapsoftware.com
120. Lessons learnt in 2021
119. Trends in technical communication for 2022 and beyond
118. What‘s up Redocly?
117. How to create an award-winning developer portal
116. What should startups consider when writing their first docs?
115. Creating Learning and Development content with Flare (interview)
114. Nine common onboarding mistakes that software companies make
113. Using heatmaps & recordings to improve Hotjar's knowledge base, with Karissa Van Baule
112. Nobody ever wants to buy software, with Toby Chapman-Dawe
111. Building a developer portal using Flare - A new way to do it
110. After basic techcomm training, what next?
109. Review of Google's UX design course
108. What you said you wanted from a course on creating screenshots and images
107. Why communication skills are not enough
106. The mysterious Reuse Files button in Microsoft Word
105. What are the most common problems organisations make with developer portals and API documentation?
104. Fixing broken developer portals
103. Training during the Lockdown - Lessons learnt
102. Bridgerton, Brexit, and Cherryleaf: The Untold Story
101. Deborah Reid on usability testing
Tech Talk with Mathew Dickerson
Artificial Intelligence and You
The Chip Warriors_Premium Episodes
Fast Forward by Tomorrow Unlocked: Tech past, tech future
Harry Potter Audiobooks by Jim Dale + More!
A Prairie Home Companion: News from Lake Wobegon
Copyright © 2006-2022 Podbean.com