The bigger our dreams, the less control can we have over the details of our life. This is why most people are unhappy with where they are and unwilling to take the leaps that would take them into the uncharted lands of their dreams.
In this episode, I share how my life turned upside down in 2018, leading me to giving up my apartment, selling my car, moving all my belongings into a storage and traveling the entire year. I encountered many revelations along the way. By far the most profound was the realization that the more I unchained myself from the should's and would's of the world, the more anchored myself into the universal consciousness that guides all life forms to thrive.
(92) Layla Khamoushian: How To Lawyer Mindfully
(91) Arjuna O'Neal - How Getting Shot Saved My Life!
(90) Natalia Ruiz: Healing Your Inner Child.
(89) Daisy + Diane: How to talk to your suicidal teen.
(88) Kate Huffman: Eating Disorder to Stardom
(87) Maddox and Ideene: Where does funny come from?
(86) Mhairi Morrison: Finding Your Voice After Surviving "Me Too"
(85) Jamie Wozny: Conscious Decoupling + RE-coupling
(84) Norah Dineen: Inspired Filmmaking
(83) Breaking Self-destructive Habits Such As Anger And Addiction
(82) Take Control Over Your Life By Taking Control Over Your Morning
(81) 3 Mindset Shifts To Help You Maneuver Uncertainty In Love
(79) Launa Shahrestani: This 9-Year-Old Figured Out The Secret To Success!
(78) 7 Lessons I Learned Leaping Into The Unknown
(77) Neloo Naderi: How to Coast Through Life Transitions With Inspired Action
(76) How to Set Yourself Up For Success In 2019.
(75) Range Ep4 - What if there are parts of you that scare you?
(74) Range Ep3 - Here's an easy way to explain expansion.
(73) Range Ep2 - How we connect when we accept ourselves fully.
Aniversarios | Neuróticos Anónimos en Línea NAEL
VideoSalud.org | Fundación Cazabajones
Giggle Fest and Manifest!
Code and preview