Government & Organizations:National
145. Jennifer Bard: Teaching Public Health Law in the Age of Trump
143. Nicole Huberfeld: Health Reform, Medicaid and Health Care Federalism
142. Nicolas Terry: State Law Reactions to Trumpcare
141. How the GSK Met his DNA. Guests, Amy McGuire, Natalie Ram.
140. Hell Hath No Housing. Guests, Scott Burris, Abraham Gutman.
139. Treating Corpses. Guest, Thad Pope.
138. Cass and Homer. Guest, Jessica Roberts.
137. Diseases of Despair (2): Healthcare Law and Policy
136. Diseases of Despair (1): Public Health
135. Another BioBrick in the Wall. Guest, Andrew Torrance.
Code and preview