176. Blockheads. Guests, Nicole Huberfeld and Rachel Sachs.
174. The Week in Public Health. Guests, Ross Silverman and Alexandra Phelan.
173. Before the End of the Next Administration. Guest, Kirk Nahra.
172. Naughty or Nice 2019? Guests, Zack Buck, John Cogan, and Jennifer Oliva.
171. The Voldemort of Health Law. Guests, Erin Fuse Brown & Elizabeth McCuskey.
170. Inclusive Health Care? Guests,Melissa Keyes, Heather Walter-McCabe, Stacey Tovino, & Ruqaiijah Yearby.
169. Notes From a Birthday Party. Guest co-host, Rachel Rebouché.
168. I'm Not Actually Supposed to Be Here. Guest, Matthew Cortland.
167. You Got Me On The Wrong Day.
166. Too Much Information about State Health Law.
165. Thinking Deeply about Public Health Law Research. Guests, Rachel Rebouché & Scott Burris.
164. Will What Happened in Oklahoma Stay in Oklahoma? Guest Jennifer Oliva.
163. Trouble in Texas. Guest, Elizabeth Weeks.
162. Fortnite Healthcare. Guest, Fazal Khan.
161. Here Come’s The Judge. Guest, John Cogan.
160. Protecting the Herd. Guests, Julie Cantor & Ross Silverman.
159. Came for the Opioids, Stayed for the Civil Procedure. Guest, Elizabeth Chamblee Burch.
158. Opioid Litigation Update. Guest, Jennifer Oliva.
157. Misaligned Opioid Policies. Guests, Leo Beletsky & Jennifer Oliva.
Good Law | Bad Law
Migration Policy Institute Podcasts
Turning the Tide, Saving the Chesapeake Bay
Code and preview