85. Sara Feldman on how the writing in technical writing needs to evolve
We talk to Sara Feldman, about how the writing in technical writing needs to evolve.
Think with Google: How consumer needs shape search behavior and drive intent
Sara Feldman on LinkedIn:https://www.linkedin.com/in/sarafeldman/
Cherryleaf - for technical communication that keeps customers.
To contact Cherryleaf: firstname.lastname@example.org
125. Who we, and others, are hiring
124. Technical writing timesavers
123. Document quality checklists
122. Github for Technical Writing
121. What are the skills needed for developing a developer portal?
120. Lessons learnt in 2021
119. Trends in technical communication for 2022 and beyond
118. What‘s up Redocly?
117. How to create an award-winning developer portal
116. What should startups consider when writing their first docs?
115. Creating Learning and Development content with Flare (interview)
114. Nine common onboarding mistakes that software companies make
113. Using heatmaps & recordings to improve Hotjar's knowledge base, with Karissa Van Baule
112. Nobody ever wants to buy software, with Toby Chapman-Dawe
111. Building a developer portal using Flare - A new way to do it
110. After basic techcomm training, what next?
109. Review of Google's UX design course
108. What you said you wanted from a course on creating screenshots and images
107. Why communication skills are not enough
106. The mysterious Reuse Files button in Microsoft Word
Tech in the Right Direction
Tech Talk with Mathew Dickerson
The Chip Warriors_Premium Episodes
Artificial Intelligence and You
Harry Potter Audiobooks by Jim Dale + More!
Black Wolf Feed (Chapo Premium Feed Bootleg)
Copyright © 2006-2022 Podbean.com