85. Sara Feldman on how the writing in technical writing needs to evolve
We talk to Sara Feldman, about how the writing in technical writing needs to evolve.
Think with Google: How consumer needs shape search behavior and drive intent
Sara Feldman on LinkedIn:https://www.linkedin.com/in/sarafeldman/
Cherryleaf - for technical communication that keeps customers.
To contact Cherryleaf: firstname.lastname@example.org
139. Techsmith’s Daniel Foster on the contentious relationship between technical writers and video content
138: Generative AI and Techcomm, lessons learnt so far
137. Using AI in techcomm: the questions you’re asking
136. Generative AI, what do the buzzwords mean?
135. Writing procedures needed for regulatory compliance
134. We’re copying Google’s elearning courses, and how you can do it as well
133. What will ChatGPT mean for technical communication?
132. Dealing with a layoff
131. Diana Logan on GitLab and Hackathons
130. Trends in technical communication for 2023 and beyond
129. Your first 90 days as a Documentation Manager
128. Optimising Technical Documentation for Search
127. Creating Playbooks
126. Retrospectives for documentation projects
125. Who we, and others, are hiring
124. Technical writing timesavers
123. Document quality checklists
122. Github for Technical Writing
121. What are the skills needed for developing a developer portal?
120. Lessons learnt in 2021
It is Free
Insight Story: Tech Trends Unpacked
The Chip Warriors_Premium Episodes
Fast Forward by Tomorrow Unlocked: Tech past, tech future
Bannon`s War Room
Black Wolf Feed (Chapo Premium Feed Bootleg)