Society & Culture
At the time of the recording, Nitya was a senior and Pat a sophomore at U-M-B-C, the University of Maryland Baltimore County. Nitya plans on applying to medical school, having majored in Biology, with a minor in writing. Pat’s majoring in Global Studies and plans to pursue a masters in education and become a teacher.
The two met during their involvement in student government at U-M-B-C.
They discuss civic agency at U-M-B-C, the nature of leadership, the power of story and the importance of intercultural communication.
12. Carol Mancke, Trena Noval and Hannah Adamy
11. Denise Johnson, Beverly Bickel and Lee Boot
10. Ben Fink and Sonja Kuftinec
9. Lacresha Berry and Castel Sweet
8. Robin Hill and Andrew Sullivan
6. jesikah maria ross and Scott Peters
5. Marilyn Hays and Sandy Holman
4. Danielle Fodor and Meaghan Brady Nelson
3. Milmon F. Harrison and Gwen Johnson
2. Amy Shimshon-Santo and Brittany Fields
1. Welcome to IAStoryShare!
Copyright © 2006-2021 Podbean.com