Religion & Spirituality:Christianity
In this episode, Carlos and Angel talk about their 2021 Lenten sacrifice while discussing the deeper meaning behind it.
- Does it truly mean something to you to give something up for Lent?
- Why do you personally give something up?
- Where can we be more cultural rather than spiritual Catholics?
- Finding the gift in the sacrifice - When giving something up turns out to have something better in store.
- Ways to increase your spiritual/prayer life
Ep. 13 St. Joseph: The Father to Follow
Ep. 12 Straightening the Abortion Distortion
Ep. 11 God's Mercy Within Us
Ep. 10 Teaching Faith to the Heart
Ep.8 A Fire for Youth - Enlightening Young Catholics with Bill Snyder and Anne Desantis
Ep. 7 Bracing the Fractured Family
Ep. 6 The Unbroken Vessel
The Communicative Father (Father's Day 2020)
The Whole-listic Woman
Rosary - Luminous Mysteries (Thursdays)
Rosary - Sorrowful Mysteries (Tuesdays and Fridays)
Rosary - Joyful Mysteries (Mondays and Saturdays)
Rosary - Glorious Mysteries (Sundays and Wednesdays)
Stations of the Cross
Our Autistic Sons Part 1
The Road to Now
Copyright © 2006-2021 Podbean.com