Ep98: Dean Davis - Why Getting The Trades In to Renovate Pays Off On Auction Day
Buyers are currently looking for two types of properties - something brand new or newly renovated, something that's untouched with character or quirkiness, or a possible land site with the potential to create something 'new.' So what does that tell you? The big bucks come when you present your home with a sense of 'newness.' Today we are going to talk about why getting the trades in to renovate will pay off on auction day.
Dean Davis and his wife Michelle are the Founders of M+Co Property and Dean is here today to talk to us about 'Why Getting the Trades In to Renovate Pays Off on Auction Day.'
1. In our intro, we talked about how buyers are looking for something either new, newly renovated or something they can make 'new.' What are you finding as an acceptable value of 'new' in terms of how old a renovation is before it's time to give it a spruce for sale?
2. At the start of the year, I saw you at a 5 bedroom home where you had done a $180,000 renovation on it to give it a 'new look' from the kitchen, to bathrooms, to paint, floors and finishes. They got an amazing price? Can you tell us more about that property?
3. At what point do you say, we will fix it up for sale with touch up paint, fix the grouting, new carpets, maybe new tap ware etc, just where it's needed or do you go, let's give it the whole renovation where you might change walls to create new rooms, put in a new kitchen and bathroom etc
4. Where do home owners see the biggest dollar for dollars increase when they renovate their homes?
5. What should we do with the outside of a home if fully renovating the inside?
6. Should we bother putting in new heating, cooling and other add-on features, or are we just appealing for the renovated look?
7. Say I have a 4 bedroom home, how long should we anticipate it would take to renovate the entire home through M+Co Property?
8. Is there anything else home-owners looking to sell should think about?
Dean can be contacted on: 0401 845 331 or via the website: www.mcoproperty.com.au Instagram: mcoproperty
Visit the showrooms at 13 Roper Street, Moorabbin and don't forget to sign up via email list for the 2022 education nights.
Call the 'Real Copy Right' Hotline: 5977 8889
Ep116: Alistair McLean - The Appeal of the Retro and Mid-Century Home
Ep115: Shaun Moriarty and Steven Persson - Campaign Agent Collaborating with Homes For Homes
Ep114: Frank Valentic - Frank‘s Top 10 Don‘ts When It Comes to Investing
Replay Ep71: Josh Summers - Flipping Properties
Replay Ep52: Frank Valentic - The Cost of Selling
Replay Ep78: Nello Traficante - Using the Equity in Your Home to Buy an Investment
Ep113 - Town Taster: Venus Bay
Replay Ep56 - Sophie Lyon: The New Residential Tenancies Act
Ep112 - Christmas Recap Episode
Ep111: Chris Samartzis - Pool and Spa Safety Barriers and What You Need to Know When Buying, Selling and Leasing a Property
Ep110: Jodie Pipkorn from DISER - Energy Ratings - What Do They Mean?
Ep109: Kristen and Jax - Understanding the Different Sales Commission Structures
Ep108 - Town Taster: Lalor
Ep107: Tim Carson - Buying a Property for a Short Term Holiday Investment
Ep106 - Suzy Nobilo-Lawson: The Importance of Using a Professional Stylist
Ep105: Annette Camilleri - Why Do You Need A Depreciation Schedule When Buying an Investment Property?
Ep104: Kiani Mills - The Electronic Conveyancing Process
Ep103: Precis Pool - Where to Turn To When The Packing and Cleaning Get All Too Much
Ep102 - Town Taster Laverton
Ep101 - Andrew Butler and Jonno McCartney: How To Comply with Your Plumbing and Electrical Needs with the New Residential Tenancies Act
Declutters Delight for Life: It‘s about life
The French Instinct
Motivational Monday by Jim & Lucy
The Jordan B. Peterson Podcast
Copyright © 2006-2022 Podbean.com