This week the discussion revolved around the opening lines. We looked at good and bad examples from a range of authors and then took these learnings to see how our own openings would fare under intense scrutiny.
We also discussed the upcoming NaNoWriMo and whether we would partaking.
Presented and produced by Cathy Clarke, Kate Mulholland and Máire Brophy.
Music by Gavin Mulhall
55. The last one
54. Interview with Catherine Kullmann
53. Interview with JM Coombs
52. Interviews with Ann Richardson and Jacky Dahlhaus
51.News from the Dublin Writers Conference and news of book launch event
50. Spotlight on After the World
49. updates, book covers and the Dublin Writers Conference
48. The Second Semi-Annual Writers Retreat
47. Everybody Loves Samwise Gamgee
46. Climate Fiction, 'Hot' New Genre
45. Writing your author bio... in space
44. Dungeons and Dragons and Advice
43. Interview with Sinead Hamill
42. It's been too long
41. NaNoWriMo past the half way point
40. NaNoWriMo Day 7
39. NaNoWriMo... And they're off!
38. Prepping for NaNoWriMo
37. Interview with Kevin Curran
36. Walking Around
Pride and Prejudice
The Story of Mankind
Not A Podcast ASOIAF Re-Read Podcast