Alex Castillo (@castillo__io) - Co-founder @ Neurosity
- How can this technology help with increase the accessibility of our sites/technology?
- What is the Notion device that Neurosity created? How does it work?
- How does the Notion device separate intentional thoughts to operate interfaces from other thoughts we might have at any point in time?
- What are the limits of these types of technology? Can it really read your thoughts?
- What is the Notion SDK and how can you use this technology in our code?
- What are intents and how do app authors develop new intents or map to existing known intents?
- How does the SDK help app authors glean meaningful insights without being experts in neuroscience?
- How does Neurosity protect user privacy? How important is privacy and ethics with this type of technology?
- If people are interested, how can they learn more about the science of this technology? How can they learn more about Neurosity and the Notion device? How can they get involved in the SDK development? How can they get involved in the community around this technology and science?
S08E05 Modern Web Podcast - Browser Extensions with Simeon Vincent
S08E04 Modern Web Podcast - Jamstack is Web 3.0 with Guillermo Rauch
S08E03 Modern Web Podcast - Black Tech Pros Talk Work Life, Conflicts, & Experiences
S08E02 Modern Web Podcast - What is the Future of Tech Conferences? With John Allsop
S08E01 Modern Web Podcast - Meet RedwoodJS: The Full Stack React Framework with David Price
S07E20 Modern Web Podcast - Building State Machines using XState with David Khourshid
S07E19 Modern Web Podcast - Google's Project Fugu, Web Performance, & User Experience with Alex Russell
S07E17 Modern Web Podcast - Getting LIT (HTML & Element) with Justin Fagnani: What You Should Prepare for 2021
S07E16 Modern Web Podcast - Core Web Vitals, Mobile Dev, Performance & PWAs with Max Firtman
S07E15 Modern Web Podcast - How To: WebPerf with Henri Helvetica
S07E14 Modern Web Podcast - What Does It Take To Be a Principal Engineer? Interview with Stacy Devino
S07E13 Modern Web Podcast - The Need for JS Speed | Using Preact - Interview with Jason Miller, Creator of Preact
S07E12 Modern Web Podcast - How to Pass FAANG Technical Interviews with Sam Saccone
S07E11 Modern Web Podcast - New CSS & Media Query APIs You Need to Learn Today
S07E10 Modern Web Podcast - RxJS 7 & 8: What to Expect & Prepare For
S07E9 Modern Web Podcast - Opinionated React with Sara Vieira
S07E8 Modern Web Podcast - The Journey From Mid-level to Senior Engineers
S07E7 Modern Web Podcast - Stitches + Modulz, Improving CSS-in-JS for the Future of Web Design
S07E6 Modern Web Podcast - JAMstack with Angular - Introducing Scully.io with Aaron Frost
Tucker Carlson Tonight
The Chip Warriors_Premium Episodes
The Joe Rogan Experience
Morning Edition : NPR
A Prairie Home Companion: News from Lake Wobegon
Copyright © 2006-2021 Podbean.com